An epic adventure in all things nerdy.

(Plus some zombies.)

Friday, March 16, 2012

Vote Zephri for Awesome




I've held the much coveted position of "Team Mom" on the Quidditch team for a while now, but since we officially got school club status this week, now we actually have to have elections and junk. So this is my platform, pretty much exactly what I was doing before, but now putting my stupidly expensive design degree to some use (although apparently there's a website that does this for you much faster, figures I'd just now figure this out).

2 comments:

  1. videoder
    videoder app
    videoder apk
    videoder download
    This is a great motivating content.I am fairly much happy with your great work.

    ReplyDelete

  2. best prime video series to watch now
    It is an awesome post and i like it. Nice to see this here. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete