An epic adventure in all things nerdy.

(Plus some zombies.)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Goodbye Weebly

I'm getting rid of my Weebly site, it's just too much of a pain to work with layout-wise, not to mention nobody knows what the heck Weebly is anyway. So while I'm looking for a new host to build my miniature painting commission site on, you can just email me here if you want to hire me for painting related activities. I know it's a shot in the dark hiring someone who doesn't have a site with a gallery of nice looking minis, so I'm not expecting any commissions anytime soon until I get a new site and more pictures of my work. Maybe this was the Emperor telling me I'm not ready to try and handle my own business yet. But still, if you were wondering, this is where you reach me for that stuff for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment