An epic adventure in all things nerdy.

(Plus some zombies.)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Madicon News

MADICON NEWS! I'm still on for doing a basic mini painting workshop at the 19th annual Madicon, which is March 12th to 14th. I'll be there all 3 days (hopefully) but my workshop is in two parts before and after the Warhammer tournament, for 2 hours a piece. I'll cover basic techniques like base-coating, dry-brushing, highlighting and washes, as well as some mass-painting speed tips for those of you that just want to play. Also, fingers crossed, I'll have time to compete in the tournament and enter in the nerd auction, where a dinner or dance with me will be auctioned off for charity. So if you're in the western portion of Virginia that weekend, swing on by and say hello!



In random news, I got commissioned to do 25+ illustrations and both covers for a tabletop game manual (yay money!) so I haven't had a lot of time to work on any of my own minis just for funsies. That destroyer lord/tomb spyder conversion is calling to me though, I want to finish it so bad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment